- 13 guest reviews
"The accommodation was very nice. We had the garden room with independent access. The room is at the back and faces the garden which is a ver..."
"Excellent bed and breakfast. Friendly hosts. Opposite a pub serving evening meals.5 minutes walk to the steam railway...."
"Excellent accommodation. Friendly owners. Good breakfast. Plenty of parking. Shame the owners are thinking of moving...."
"We loved our room and enjoyed our stay. We were made to feel comfortable about having the dogs in our car ( and they could have used the roo..."
"A lovely old historic property. We were given the garden room which looked out onto a pretty garden with patio table and chairs. We had the..."
About the hotel
You will be sure of a warm welcome at the 16th century thatched cottage Farrington all rooms have characterful beamed ceilings and en suite facilities. Bishops Lydeard is the gateway to Exmoor and the coast also terminal for the famous Somerset steam railway. Lovely garden to sit in and Internet is available if needed.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Radio
- CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- 13:00 22:00
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
One night stay
The accommodation was very nice.
We had the garden room with independent access. The room is at the back and faces the garden which is a very pleasant setting. The room is very pleasant with lots of windows and therefore lovely and bright. A standard double bed but that is all that can be accommodated in the room.
Excellent bed and breakfast.
Friendly hosts. Opposite a pub serving evening meals.5 minutes walk to the steam railway.