- Very Good
- 55 guest reviews
"Good location. Good breakfast. Clean & warm. Near Lympstone...."
"The hotel provides a good base from which to either visit the area or for business travellers. The rooms are a little cramped but clean and..."
"This is a good quality motel accommodation sited with ready access to major highway, (although travelling North on A38 from Plymouth gave th..."
"Sound and quality of The TV was not very good also there was no guide button on the remote so you couldn't check on programs other wise the..."
About the hotel
Exeter Court Hotel is ideally positioned to explore this part of the West Country and to accommodate your recreational needs. Located just 2 miles South from the end of the M5 motorway, ideally positioned for the city of Exeter with its shops and ancient cathedral. Exeter airport is also within easy reach, as are so many of the beautiful South coast resorts and the majestic splendour of the Dartmoor National Park.
All rooms at Exeter court are on located on the ground floor and are situated adjacent to our main reception area; many have sofas or tables and chairs, allowing you to spread out and feel right at home. All are en-suite with tea and coffee making facilities and televisions. Free WiFi and car parking facilties are also available. After a busy day, our rooms provide every facility you need to unwind, get really comfortable and recharge for tomorrow. Once you've settled in at the Exeter Court, you'll find everything you could want right here a restaurant serving a tempting menu of homemade dishes, a friendly bar serving drinks and snacks and cheerful staff to help you with anything you need. And of course, in the morning there will be a delicious breakfast freshly cooked for you to enjoy choose from the full English or the continental-style or indulge yourself and try both. The resorts of Torquay, Babbacombe and Dawlish are easy to reach, and there is Buckfastleigh Abbey, The Dart Valley Railway, leafy lanes and quaint little villages. Plus of course, a full range of sporting activities on land, sea and air.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre
- Restaurant, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Tennis Courts, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 23:00
- Up to 12 years old
- 19/08/2016 to 31/08/2025 - Please note that we do not accept reservations after 10:00pm if arriving on the same day. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
Very good hotel.
Good breakfast. Clean & warm. Near Lympstone.
Exeter Court Hotel
The hotel provides a good base from which to either visit the area or for business travellers.
The rooms are a little cramped but clean and well maintained. Staff were all efficient, professional and friendly and the food was good value. The location is very handy and provides rapid and ready access to all the main routes around Exeter. In summary, a sound, well managed facility for business and leisure travellers.