- Very Good
- 9 guest reviews
"Very friendly and helpful hosts.Single room was more than adequate for short stay. TV screen was a little small and the picture could have b..."
"To be honest Lodgehill is a bit battered, but that just adds to the homely feel. I stayed in the family suite with my 2 grown up children an..."
"I've stayed here twice as I find it good value for money . Free WiFi is a very good connection , bed was comfortable and the freshly cooked..."
"Once found this hotel has quietness in bucketsful. Close to Tiverton, but you would not know it. Wonderful Devon long house, 20th rather tha..."
"The hotel is gorgeous and hidden amongst fields and trees, so it really feels like you're deep in the countryside. This also means that ther..."
About the hotel
Lodgehill Hotel is situated half way between Devon's north and south coasts and close to Exmoor. We are a short drive from Exeter and it's shopping and approximately 45 minutes from it's airport. There are many attractions on our doorstep, including steam railways, walking trails, cycling and horse-riding.
There are 2 golf courses nearby (Tiverton and Padbrook Park), as well as Diggerland in Cullompton, 2 National Trust houses and RHS Rosemoor near Barnstaple. We are approximately 30 minutes from Exeter Westpoint, where exhibitions are held all year round. The coast lines of Devon are just 30 miles away to the north and south of us, it takes about 45-60 minutes to drive, the heritage coast of Dorset is just over an hour away. There is a very good bus service, with stops near the bottom of our drive, and a day ticket, currently costing £7. 40 can be used all day around the county. Book now for Easter breaks.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Minibar in each room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 16 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Quiet base for Exeter visit.
Very friendly and helpful hosts.Single room was more than adequate for short stay.
TV screen was a little small and the picture could have b...
Lovely cumfi accommodation
To be honest Lodgehill is a bit battered, but that just adds to the homely feel.
I stayed in the family suite with my 2 grown up children an...