- Very Good
- 24 guest reviews
"We needed somewhere to stay for one night once we had cleared our house as we didn't get the keys for the new place until the next day. Pick..."
"Great hotel, good location, food and rooms lovely...."
"We stayed for 2 nights. It's a more contemporary décor compared to some of the big chain hotels which is nice. Our room had a large comforta..."
"Went here to stay on a reccomedation from a friend and it's nice lovely staff and hotel only faults I had with it was the bed was really har..."
"Very helpful but strange price policy. Book breakfast on arrival 10pounds..book the following day 15 pounds. Had some issues at check out as..."
About the hotel
Located in central Edinburgh, Ten Hill Place Hotel is 10 minutes’ walk from the Royal Mile, Edinburgh Castle and other major tourist attractions. This contemporary 4 star Hotel is based in a quiet Georgian Square and offers complimentary Wi-Fi throughout all bedrooms and public spaces. Each of the 77 well-equipped and spacious rooms has a sleek bathroom, a flat-screen TV with freeview channels, personal safe, iron, ironing board, hair dryer and a hospitality tray.
Hotel beds are all king or super-king with allergy-free duvets and pillows to compliment a great night’s sleep. On the top floor, the four Sky-line rooms include an exercise bike, a mini fridge, towelling robes and slippers. No. Ten Restaurant offers an a la carte menu from 5. 00pm, which changes seasonally using locally sourced produce where possible. Hotel guests can also enjoy a drink in 10 Wine Bar, a fabulous space offering an exclusive selection of wines supplied by Corney & Barrow, spirits and locally produced beers. Light meals, snacks and sharing platters are available from midday seven days a week. The hotel is proud to have been awarded the Gold Award in Green Business Tourism and has received many other accolades including Eco Hotel of the Year 2010, Green Hotel of the Year 2012 and Edinburgh's Best Small City Hotel 2013. The hotel is owned by the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh and was opened in November 2006. It was created from the combination of an existing Georgian building, previously the Postgraduate Residence of the College, with a stylish yet sympathetic new development. All profits from the Hotel are invested back into The Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh to provide education and assessment for medical students, surgical trainees and consultants who in turn bring life-saving and life-changing skills to all corners of the globe.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband
- Restaurant, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
79% would recommend it to a friend
Overnight stay while moving house. Couldn't have been better.
We needed somewhere to stay for one night once we had cleared our house as we didn't get the keys for the new place until the next day.
Great hotel, good location, food and rooms lovely....