- Very Good
- 55 guest reviews
"we were there for our anniversary and we were remembered by the staff from our last visit. the staff were very helpful and polite and made u..."
"The room was clean and tidy but furniture and decor was old and, in places, tatty. Some areas of the public areas in the hotel are also real..."
"Value for money...."
"The hotel and room itself was in need of freshening up, aged walls where they haven't been painted and cracks everywhere. Huge gaps under t..."
"Very good hotel with top staff...."
About the hotel
Close to the SECC, Hydro and Kelvingrove Park, 15 minutes' from Glasgow city centre and the West End. It has limited free car parking and good public transport links to all areas of Glasgow by bus or subway. Devoncove Hotel is in Glasgow’s Sauchiehall Street, near to museums, shops, restaurants and great nightlife.
The 3-star budget hotel has free Wi-Fi, LCDTV's - 24-hour reception desk is also available. We also have a new bar and restaurant and are happy to provide special offers to guests. Credit or Debit card pre authorisation is compulsory for ALL bookings cash payments also require card pre auth which may take up to 2 weeks to drop off. For security reasons photographic ID must be presented at check in. Hotel Rooms: 83
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, Wake Up Call Available, Pets Allowed, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Radio
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
78% would recommend it to a friend
we were there for our anniversary and we were remembered by the staff from our last visit.
the staff were very helpful and polite and made us feel special
Cheap but very basic
The room was clean and tidy but furniture and decor was old and, in places, tatty.
Some areas of the public areas in the hotel are also really worn - the stair carpet was badly stained and ripped, my bathroom ceiling looked mouldy and the extractor fan didn't work. I wasn't quite prepared for the breakfast room being in a (fairly dark) basement room, either. Staff were friendly but the overall feel of the place was pretty downbeat.