- Very Good
- 25 guest reviews
"Excellent customer service..."
"Good friendly inn...."
"We booked this site per our minister for our vow renewal. It was perfect! Loved our sitting room and bedroom. We were delighted. On Saturday..."
"Wonderful hotel! Fantastic stay! Staff great!..."
"According to the receptionist, we had a double upgrade. I don't know how the original room looked like, but the double upgrade gave us not m..."
About the hotel
Take a detour from the well trodden tourist route and discover a real Scottish welcome at the Oak Tree Inn in the picturesque village of Balmaha, Loch Lomond. Situated on the quieter eastern shore of the loch, this family owned inn gives you the perfect base from which to explore the stunning countryside or take a cruise on the loch. We recently won the SLTN Pub/Bar of the Year 2012 and in 2011 were Bar/Restaurant of the Year in the CIS Excellence Awards.
We have up to 70 malt whiskies available in the bar, most of which are very popular. The locally distilled 10 year old malt is Glengoyne which has won many prestigious awards. Standing in the shade of a magnificent 500 year old oak tree, this unique country Inn which is constructed from locally quarried slate, offers a perfect tranquil location for those wishing to escape from the rush of modern day life. Our B&B accommodation consists of deluxe, standard, single and bunk rooms, some of these are located in traditional cottages nearby.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
Useful Info Show/hide
- 15:00 22:00
- Up to 14 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
92% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent customer service
Nice place but not worth the price
The room was clean, but poor bathroom furniture and full of big spiders on the window.
Found a big spider in the room. The Wi-Fi was not working at all, both in the room and in the restaurant at any time (in the room book it is written that wifi may not work). The service and the food at the restaurant were not worth the price (quite expensive).