- Very Good
- 11 guest reviews
"I have stayed a few times now and I will continue to use with out hesitation..."
"Customer Service was helpful, booking us into the room and advising us that Saturday night could be a little noisy. We were also advised to..."
"Stayed on a Tuesday night but even then there was quite a bit of noise from downstairs but not unbearable. I think a weekend however would b..."
"Modern clean boutique hotel, with a great bar attached, the only issue was the noise caused by doors opening/closing in the morning, but for..."
"We had a really pleasant one night stay at Hogmanay The room was clean and well appointed. We booked at the last minute so had a business tw..."
About the hotel
The Fort Hotel is a family run hotel in the heart of Broughty Ferry and is the ideal place to stay for Short Breaks, Business Travel, Golfing Tours, Weekend Breaks with plenty of Entertainment including Quiz nights, Karaoke Live Music and DJ’s.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms, Telephone In Each Room, Wake Up Call Available
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Secretary Service
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 01:00
- Up to 11 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
73% would recommend it to a friend
NO HESSITATION ON BOOKING AND STAYING HERE
I have stayed a few times now and I will continue to use with out hesitation...
Fort Hotel - Saturday 20 August
Customer Service was helpful, booking us into the room and advising us that Saturday night could be a little noisy.
We were also advised to...