This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
A small Villa in Rome offering excellent accommodation at reasonable prices, for those wishing to experience a memorable stay in Italy. “The Secret Garden” is set on 3 levels + terrace and has been recently renovated, boasting wonderful Roman wood-beam ceilings, parquet and traditional Roman tiled floors. Lodgings are of a 3 star standard, perfect for the solitary travellers, families or small groups.
Room prices are competitive to hotels in Rome and other accommodations. ------------------------------------------------------ To perform your CHECK-IN please direct to Via Bixio 48.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Smoking allowed in public areas, Smoking allowed in bedrooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, 24 Hour Room Service, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- 07/03/2016 to 03/04/2020 - To perform your CHECK-IN please direct to Via Bixio 48. The LateRooms.com rate for The Secret Garden in Roma is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 3.50(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet