- Very Good
- 35 guest reviews
"The hotel was fine and suitably located for Witney, Oxford and surrounding areas. Our room on the ground floor was not the best position and..."
"We needed a comfortable bed for the night while helping with a by-election campaign (instead of staying with local activists), and this fitt..."
"Spent an enjoyable weekend with family on our golden wedding anniversary. Lots to do at the hotel and surroundings. Within walking distance..."
"Pleasant stay near Oxford...."
"The hotel was brilliant, I was worried as it was near a main road but there wasn't enough noise to disturb me. The pool and spa pool were lo..."
About the hotel
A smart four star hotel in Witney, Oxfordshire, Oxford Witney Hotel is ideally located near to Burford and the Cotswolds. Designed in the architectural style of the nearby Cotswolds, yet with all the contemporary business and leisure facilities you could wish for, The Oxford Witney Four Pillars Hotel offers style, comfort and fantastic value in the heart of Oxfordshire. Free parking and Free Wifi available to all guests.
Please note that the Hotel does not have a lift. All of our en-suite bedrooms offer great value Witney accommodation and include those all important finishing touches that make for a more pleasant stay, including tea and coffee making facilities, a hair drier, iron and ironing board, a safe and a digital television. The hotel has a bar & brasserie offering a wide range of food and drinks. While staying at Witney Hotel, you will be given complimentary membership of our leisure club, enabling you to enjoy our leisure facilities to the full. Splash out in our swimming pool or relax in the spa bath, steam room and sauna. If you would like to improve your fitness, our fully equipped, air-conditioned gym is ideal. Just a few miles from Burford and the Cotswold border, yet close to the city of Oxford and easily accessible from the A40. The town of Witney boasts a number of good restaurants, pubs and shops, which are within walking distance of Oxford Witney Hotel. Venture a little further afield and you will be able to visit the many picturesque towns and villages of Oxfordshire and the Cotswolds, as well as the buzzing city of Oxford.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Jacuzzi, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 15 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
Oxford Witney Hotel
The hotel was fine and suitably located for Witney, Oxford and surrounding areas.
Our room on the ground floor was not the best position and...
Oxford Witney Four Pillars Hotel
We needed a comfortable bed for the night while helping with a by-election campaign (instead of staying with local activists), and this fitt...