- Very Good
- 58 guest reviews
"This hotel was extremely well placed for Euston Station and transport arrangements in London. The room was very quiet despite fronting onto..."
"Relatively quiet for location, small room but modern with everything you needed...."
"Room was fine. There was a fire alarm in the middle of the night. Fortuntely, this was a false alarm but the evacuation was slow and chaotic..."
"This is the second time we have stayed here and we absolutely love it! The rooms feel like home from home, it's quiet, it's convenient as it..."
"The standard room I had was as small as described by other reviewers. However, if you only need a safe place to sleep, with a really good ma..."
About the hotel
Ambassadors Bloomsbury is ideally located in the literary district of Bloomsbury, central London, the hotel is just a 5 minutes stroll from Euston Station, King’s Cross St. Pancras Station (Eurostar Terminal) and Russell Square tube station Major attractions such as the British Museum, British Library, London Zoo, Madame Tussaud, Oxford Street, Soho, Covent Garden/Leicester Square and Camden Market are all less than a mile away. The 4 star Ambassadors Bloomsbury is 100 bedroom non-smoking independent hotel offering complimentary Wifi throughout the hotel.
Major attractions such as the British Museum, British Library, London Zoo, Madame Tussaud, Oxford Street, Soho, Covent Garden/Leicester Square and Camden Market are all less than a mile away. Treat yourself to our fabulous Gourmet breakfast with a selection of fresh cut fruits, cheese and meat platters, pastries, yogurts, smoothies as well as a selection of hot breakfast items. Number Twelve Restaurant and Bar offers delicious Italian cuisine cuisine at affordable prices as well as bar food and afternoon tea 7 versatile meeting rooms accommodating up to a maximum of 250 delegates. "
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- Fitness Centre, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- 15:00 23:00
- Up to 2 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
78% would recommend it to a friend
This hotel was extremely well placed for Euston Station and transport arrangements in London.
The room was very quiet despite fronting onto...
My mothers birthday stay
On booking I requested a 1pm check in due to it being my mums birthday we wanted to drop the bags off and explore.
We were disappointedly told we could not check in till 3 therefore waiting around for 2 hours. Was really unhappy that you pay as much as you did to then have to sit round for 2 hours.check in at 3pm then you have to leave by 12 the next day. No apology offered just advised there wasn't a room ready for us even though we had made that special requirement the day before. When I visited the second time the receptionist couldn't even remember I had been in the first time and was quite ignorant. The booking details had Mr on them when clearly my booking online had Miss on it which was also quite embarrassing. The trip to the restaurant in there was embarrassing when asking for dietary requirements they literally the appeared to have no chicken to suit this requirement so our food was cancelled. Really couldn't believe an establishment this size had no chicken. The staff were friendliest on check out and that seemed to be due to what appeared to be a male boss sitting down next to the reception doing the books. We checked out at 9am because I just really couldn't wait to get home. I would not stay here again. Disappointed.