- Very Good
- 78 guest reviews
"Nothing to say other than brilliant. The sea view was excellent. Would definitely stay again!!!..."
"Lovely hotel, simple and friendly with a great location. Really nice breakfast...."
"It's fine for an overnight stay but our room was next to a nightclub which was noisy till 3 AM...."
"totally loved the Queens! our room was HUGE with a view of the sea, one double, one king sized bed a bit tight for dropoff but parking is j..."
"We decided to go in a mid-week break and queens hotel was perfectly priced, affordable, breakfast included and with pool, gym and spa! We we..."
About the hotel
Located on Brighton Seafront in the heart of The Lanes area overlooking the famous piers offering free leisure facilities, free cooked breakfast and free Wi-Fi. Sea front rooms have fantastic views overlooking the excitement of Brighton beach and the area comes alive at night with various restaurants, pubs, and clubs. Within the hotel is The Lanes Health Club (which includes a pool, sauna, and gym), Pretty People Hair & Beauty Salon and No 1 Bar and Bistro which has big leather sofas and fantastic sea-views.
Queens Hotel and Spa is delighted to announce the opening of the new Queens Hotel Apartments in the adjacent building to the hotel comprising of one bedroom serviced apartments and studio serviced apartments. Guests will check-in at the Queens Hotel reception and will have access to all the hotel amenities such as leisure facilities, beauty salon, bar & bistro. One bedroom apartments have a double bed in the bedroom and sofa in the lounge area. They offer a large kitchen area containing washer/dryers, cooker, fridge, kettle, toaster and Nespresso machines. The lounge has a dining table, 40” LCD TV, and Bluetooth Bose speakers. The studios have a double bed a kitchenette with fridge, microwave, kettle, toaster and Nespresso machine as well as and LCD TV and Bluetooth Bose speaker. Due to the nature of the apartment building they are not suitable for guests with mobility/walking difficulties as there is no lift access. Applicable to both properties: Easy accessible parking is available close by to both properties at a small charge, postcode BN1 1ND. To book beauty treatments please call LateRooms to check availability. Not all hotel rooms are accessible to wheelchair users, should you have any specific access requirements please contact LateRooms for advice and current availability. Both properties do not accept large group bookings on weekends (such as single gender parties, hen, stag and birthday groups etc). If you wish to pay your hotel room in cash we require an additional £100 per room security deposit, returned on departure subject to a room check. We do not accept cash payments for apartment bookings. Guests booking an apartment or studio will be required to pay on arrival by credit card. The hotel will also require photo ID (drivers licence, government issued ID card or passport) to be presented on arrival. Please note - Dinner during December and over the festive period maybe on a limited menu due to party nights within the hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Doctor on call, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- 08/04/2011 to 31/03/2017 - Swimming pool closed due to emergency repairs in the filtration system. Although this is beyond our control we are trying our best to repair the problem as soon as possible. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
74% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent can't complain in any way
Nothing to say other than brilliant.
The sea view was excellent. Would definitely stay again!!!...
Definitely not worth the money
We found a pill on the floor and a baby wipe with lipstick on in the bed.
Customer service was good but overall not that impressed with the room