- Very Good
- 46 guest reviews
"We were going to a wedding in the area & needed somewhere to literally lay our heads. The staff were friendly on reception, family room that..."
"Clean basic room with everything we needed. The water was hot but could have been a bit hotter...."
"We booked the Days Inn last time but were accomodated in the Ramada, also part of the group. The room this time was in the Days Inn which is..."
"We needed a room close to the airport as was an early start and save us travelling time and sleep. The room was just what we needed. Clean a..."
"Clean fresh spacious. all you need for an overnight stay in comfortable beds..."
About the hotel
Located just off the M11 Motorway 5 minutes drive from Stansted Airport, the hotel offers free parking for the duration of stay, free wifi throughout and 24-hour reception.
All en-suite rooms provide Hypnos beds, Flatscreen Freeview televisions, complimentary hot drinks tray and all other amenities required for a comfortable nights stay.
Next door is the adjacent services where you will find a variety of outlets such as Waitrose, Starbucks, KFC, Burger King & Eat Inn Restaurant.
Bishops Stortford Railway is located just 10 minutes away; transportation to Stansted Airport is available at an additional cost.
. There is a 24hour bus service from the Stansted Airport to our hotel - bus number 308.
£3 per person per way.
. Taxi trip costs approx £10 per way.
For added value children upto 12 years stay and eat free.
Free wi-fi facilities when you book this hotel
- Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Smoking allowed in bedrooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Wake Up Call Available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Breakfast to go
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- 27/07/2011 to 31/07/2020 - Pets are allowed on a £5 per stay basis which is payable at the hotel. Transport : there is a 24hour bus service from the Stansted Airport to our hotel - bus number 308. £3/ person/ way or taxi £10 The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
76% would recommend it to a friend
disgusting at best, misleading, unimpressed. never again
This was the worst hoel experience I have ever had.
When we found out at the airport that there was NO shuttle bus, as advertised we had to catch a coach that dropped us at the bottom of a muddy slope we had to climb, slip and slide through the mud with our luggage. Covered in mud we get to the desk to find that the payment I made through laterooms.com was denied. not having the credit card with me that I made the booking with created a whole new set of problems. once to our 2nd room as the 1st room was not acceptable, we found our room filthy, moldy and the curtains falling off the window, If I could add pictures I would!
A great little stop over
We were going to a wedding in the area & needed somewhere to literally lay our heads.
The staff were friendly on reception, family room that we booked was very clean, plenty of towels, I couldnt fault this place.