- Very Good
- 18 guest reviews
"Bathroom had a nasty smell other than everything was fine...."
"Wonderfully comfortable beds, great room, fantastic breakfast , can't wait to stay again!..."
"From the minute we walked in I knew it was going to be a good weekend, the staff were so freindly and informative. The afternoon tea in the..."
"I stayed here for a training course and the hotel was quiet, clean and the food was good. The staff were polite and helpful...."
"Room was extremely hot & limiter on window prevented you from getting sufficient fresh air...."
About the hotel
Set within nine acres of woodland and gardens and built around a 17th Century Manor House, Weetwood Hall offers extensive four-star hotel services and facilities, along with a conference centre. There are 114 en-suite bedrooms, offering different styles of accommodation from standard double to feature bedrooms. Recently refurbished bedrooms allow guests to enjoy a stylish, modern and practical interior that provides a relaxing area as well as spacious work environment.
Guests receive free passes for Cookridge Hall Health & Fitness, with transport provided at designated times as well as David Lloyd gym, pool and spa, both are just a short drive away. Discounted rates are available at Cookridge Hall and Sand Moor Golf Club, just a 10 minute drive away. From 1st August 2016 the hotel will be starting work on the creation of a new restaurant Convive. During this time breakfast will continue to be served in the Woodlands and dinner in the Manor House. There is also the award winning Stables Pub with 'Cask Marque' and 'Good Beer Guide' recognition for its real ales. Complimentary, unlimited Wi-Fi is available in all bedrooms and free car parking is available on site. A member of Classic British Hotels.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 23:00
- Up to 10 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
Bathroom had a nasty smell other than everything was fine....
What a fabulous hotel!
Wonderfully comfortable beds, great room, fantastic breakfast , can't wait to stay again!...