- Very Good
- 11 guest reviews
"Had a lovely stay. Very worm welcome and the food was lovely. Staff were excellent nothing was a problem. Will stay again recommended...."
"Room was clean but very dated blankets on beds. Duvets would be better. Good location...."
"We stayed overnight for the Eastbourne Airshow and this hotel was the cheapest in the area and we were amazed with how close this hotel was..."
"Thoroughly enjoyable visit..."
"good all round value and very clean. Friendly staff. Food exellent..."
About the hotel
Situated at the seafront end of Devonshire Place, ideally positioned between the promenades, town centre and theatres. Traditional holiday hotel, offering comfortable accommodation, 2 bars, nightly entertainment, spacious lounge areas and attentive long serving team members. IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Breakfast is served between 8.
30am - 9. 30am.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Concierge, Wake Up Call Available, Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
91% would recommend it to a friend
Had a lovely stay.
Very worm welcome and the food was lovely. Staff were excellent nothing was a problem. Will stay again recommended.
Haddon Hall Hotel
Room was clean but very dated blankets on beds.
Duvets would be better. Good location.