- Very Good
- 10 guest reviews
"It doesn't wow from the outside particularly & the car park needs sweeping (cigarette butts etc) but inside its really lovely. Very spacious..."
"Functional B&B close to the centre of St Peter Port. Hotel itself is looking a bit dated, particularly the communal areas. Our bedroom was r..."
"Nice hotel at top of steep hill. clean and fresh, nice decor. staff friendly and helpful. would recommend this hotel...."
"We were very impressed with our room which had clearly been recently redecorated. It was airy and spacious. The ensuite was rather small and..."
About the hotel
The Pandora Hotel is conveniently situated in an elevated position within a ten minute stroll of the city centre of St Peter Port, its harbour, bus terminus and beach. Set in the historic quarter of the town, the Pandora is next door to the house of the exiled French novelist, Victor Hugo; a visit to his extraordinary dwelling is a must! Our own mature gardens, enjoying beautiful sea views offer a tranquil escape to relax. Guernsey provides some wonderful coastal walks.
We are fortunate to have the beautiful cliff walk from St Peter Port to Fermain Bay begin just minutes from our hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Cots available, Smoking allowed in public areas, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Wake Up Call Available, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Table Tennis, Snooker/Billiards, [Channels] News
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
90% would recommend it to a friend
Keep this hotel a secret & enjoy its pleasures all to yourself
It doesn't wow from the outside particularly & the car park needs sweeping (cigarette butts etc) but inside its really lovely.
Functional B&B close to the centre of St Peter Port.
Hotel itself is looking a bit dated, particularly the communal areas. Our bedroom was r...