- Very Good
- 13 guest reviews
"Brighton Surf Hotel is in a great location just a few minutes from the beach & pier and easy access to the Lanes and shopping. As it's a lit..."
"Lovely hotel and the location was great, room was lovely and clean and having the free snacks certainly helped. Jeremy was incredibly welcom..."
"Easy to access, lovely clean room and tea, coffee, cereal, juice, snacks etc available in your room. Very good price for the Christmas perio..."
"Hotel was well situated and very clean, manager was very helpful..."
"Very friendly and helpful. Lovely room Was made to feel very comfortable and welcome Will stay again..."
About the hotel
Brighton Surf Hotel is located a stone’s throw from the beach and about 400 meters to the east of Brighton Pier in Charlotte Street ideally placed for easy access to Brighton City centre with its wide choice of both shops and nightlife. Brighton Surf is a beautiful and contemporary Guest House Grade 2 listed Regency town house built in the early 19th century and has been decorated to the highest standard. Customer satisfaction is our goal, and to help achieve this we have considered many factors: • All our rooms have been designed each with a different theme and style.
• We have a wide selection of rooms to cater for most needs, with single, double, twin, triple and family rooms. • All our rooms are en suite and have high quality beds, TV, tea and coffee making facilities, fan, free high speed WI-Fi access.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Limited Hours Room Service
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 2 years old
- 23/07/2015 to 23/07/2023 - Welcome to Brighton Surf Hotel. The hotel is under new ownership since July 2015 All rooms have been newly renovated in 2016 We hope you enjoy your stay. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
77% would recommend it to a friend
Brighton Surf Hotel is in a great location just a few minutes from the beach & pier and easy access to the Lanes and shopping.
As it's a lit...
Lovely place to stay and the owner went above and beyond!
Lovely hotel and the location was great, room was lovely and clean and having the free snacks certainly helped.
Jeremy was incredibly welcom...