This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Hotel Casa Verardo is an ancient, 16th century noble Palazzo, acknowledged as Residence d' Epoch. The Palace has been completely restored in the years from 2000 to 2004, maintaining intact its original history, but at the same time, fitting the best modern hospitality standards. The Hotel consists of 4 floors (with elevator/Lift); 2 noble floors with spacious salons, one terrace on the first noble floor facing over a silent, minor canal.
On the top floor, a panoramic terrace is also available to enjoy an amazing view over Venice and its famous St. Mark's Tower and the San Mark Basilica's Domes. On the hotel ground floor you will have a lounge bar and a green, picturesque courtyard with a 16th century original well, as a perfect place to relax after visiting the city. The buffet breakfast is served on the first noble floor of the Palazzo and when the season permits it, also on the sunny terrace with view over the front Hotel canal. The Hotel is accessible for Wi-Fi internet connections and disposes of a Computer corner for guests. For maintaining a healthy and comfortable ambience for our guests and our staff, Casa Verardo is a non smoking hotel. At smokers’ disposal there are a terrace and a garden.
- Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Safety Deposit Box, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other)
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 10 years old
- The LateRooms.com rate for Hotel Casa Verardo - Residenza d'Epoca in Venezia is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 3.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet