- 31 guest reviews
"Definitely stay here again. It ticks all the boxes...."
"First stay in this hotel, very clean and staff very friendly and helpful, slightly disappointed in breakfast but was still ok, would recomme..."
"Really enjoyed our stay at the Indigo. We booked a child-free weekend for our anniversary and loved the hotel! Fab room, brilliant staff & g..."
"Great hotel, with individual style and friendly staff. Will definitely be back!..."
About the hotel
Hotel Indigo® Liverpool is a colourful character in its lively district, perfectly complementing the history and thriving business of the neighbourhood. Inside, the chic look pays homage to the rich industrial heritage of the hotel’s location – once home to the city’s cotton trade and Liverpool’s enduring music legacy. Their Cotton Lounge serves up delicious cocktails and a tasty selection of small and large sharing plates, while the hotel’s acclaimed Marco Pierre White Steakhouse Bar and Grill wows foodies with a menu designed by Marco Pierre White himself.
You can enjoy a choice of classic dishes made from a range of seasonal ingredients with steak at its heart. You will also enjoy spacious bedrooms with modern facilities, including rainfall showers, iPod docking stations and free Wi-Fi plus an on-site gym. A 10 minute walk from Liverpool James Street Station and 9 miles from Liverpool John Lennon Airport, the Echo Arena and Liverpool One shopping complex are also just a 10 minute walk away, whilst Tate Liverpool is a 15 minute walk from Hotel Indigo.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Fitness Centre, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View)
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- By 11:00 hours
- Up to 17 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
94% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent location, Friendly reception and breakfast staff.
Poor service at the bar, so after our Friday experience did not sample again. Room looked good, though had problems using a disabled shower with no instructions, plus no prices on Mini bar items. Room Card deactivated on the second day. May be my expectations are too high and others will love their stay.
Hotel Indigo LIVERPOOL
Definitely stay here again.
It ticks all the boxes.