- 9 guest reviews
"Just EXCELLENT throughout 👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽..."
"Enjoyed stay and good car parking. The room was ok but did find it to be cold no heat in bathroom and electric convection heater not adequat..."
"An ideal location for a short stay particularly if one is coming by coach from Heathrow..."
"We arrived 20 mins before the 15.00 check in and were abruptly told that we would have to wait! We requested extra pillows which eventually..."
"Room ok, no cold water from the sink tap so nearly scalded myself plus no cold water to clean teeth. Door handle to toilet and shower hangin..."
About the hotel
Just a few miles from the seafront, in the Sussex jewel of Patcham, this large, welcoming lodge provides ideal value for money accommodation for short breaks in Brighton. Following a complete refurbishment in September 2016 there is now a complete new experience for guests. All rooms have been transformed with lovely muted purple and cream painted walls, complemented by stylish soft furnishings and artwork depicting the local area.
And you’re guaranteed a great night’s sleep when you snuggle down in bed with the quality Hypnos 1000 pocket spring mattress with topper. When it comes to eating, you won’t have to go far as the Miller & Carter Steakhouse restaurant serves the finest 30 day aged steaks handpicked from a selection of British and Irish farms, to ensure each steak is succulent and full of flavour. There's also a range of other tempting dishes including Handmade British beef burgers, grilled meats and ribs and delicious fish dishes. Popular Brighton needs little introduction. One of the most vibrant, diverse cities in England, it’s home to a bustling seafront, bars and clubs aplenty, a Sealife Centre, the iconic Pavilion and Victorian West Pier and the charming boutiques and antique shops of The Lanes. There’s plenty to see in Patcham too, with windmills, a 12th century church and a conservation area full of pretty listed-buildings. Nearby Hove and Lewes are also well worth exploring.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Ground floor bedrooms, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- 15:00 23:00
- Up to 15 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
No other word to describe
Just EXCELLENT throughout 👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽
Innkeeper's Lodge Brighton, Patcham
Enjoyed stay and good car parking.
The room was ok but did find it to be cold no heat in bathroom and electric convection heater not adequate.