- Very Good
- 3 guest reviews
"Sporting Weekend. Really enjoyed my stay here. Warm welcome and a great room rounded off with a delicious breakfast. Perfectly located for e..."
"Friendly, helpful staff welcomed me, lovely room, very quiet and in a great location, 5 minute walk into Eyre Square..."
About the hotel
Welcome to Lynfield Guest House Ireland's premier location for visitors travelling to the beautiful city of Galway. We are open all year round 365 days of the year. We are just a short stroll to the beach with stunning views of Galway bay and the Clare Hills and we are surrounded by some of the most Beautiful Scenery in Ireland.
We have rooms to cater for all needs and budgets ranging from backpackers to Families or Larger Groups. Lynfield Guesthouse in Galway City is a long established provider of accommodation in Galway to both overseas visitors and the business community in general. Our location on College Road makes us easy to locate for those travelling to Galway City by car, bus or train.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Cots available, Smoking allowed in public areas, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
Really enjoyed my stay here. Warm welcome and a great room rounded off with a delicious breakfast. Perfectly located for exploring Galway, literally a stones throw from Connacht's Sportsground for Friday night rugby and then barely 10 minutes walk from the eclectic Latin Quarter and Cloddagh Quay where Run Galway Bay was starting. Sorry Mayo couldn't round the weekend off by winning the GAA though :) Good luck next year.
Quality for value
Two things are most important to us: cleanliness and location It was a great location as we travel usually by foot, bus or train.
The bed was OK but the pillows were GROSS. The toilet seat did not fit properly so very annoying. There were only two hangers and no hooks...in a country with a lot of rain, this was not cool. The sink was the size of a football. The TV remote did not and was filthy. The TV only had two volumes, low and high and there were only 4 stations that were watchable (others were fuzzy). VERY VERY disappointed for what we paid.