"It's always nice to be dealt with by a pleasant and friendly face. A really helpful and delightful Italian receptionist..."
"Ideal for lads night out. We needed a room for three of us at a reasonable price that wasn't a dorm . We were able to have a 3 person room w..."
"You get what you pay for.... Woken up in early hours by people chasing each other along corridor grrrrr..."
"I guess I paid too much due to late booking, the customer service is great, very accommodating and friendly service thanks...."
About the hotel
Located within walking distance from Hove train station and with rooms offering spectacular views of Brighton’s famous beaches. We are Brighton’s newest and most modern hostel. We offer a variety of rooms from Private hotel rooms to great value for money large hostel dormitories allowing us to offer a variety of services to cater any need.
Smart Sea View offers various facilities for our guests, TV room or our free Wi-Fi service. Cooked breakfast is included in the price you will pay and is served from 8:00AM to 9:30AM. The hotel reserves the right to charge credit cards prior to arrival. At check-in, each guest would have to pay £10 deposit in CASH, refundable at check-out. At least 1 photo ID is required at check-in (passport, ID Card, Driving License). Parking onsite limited to 4 spaces at cost of £5/space/day, reservation is not possible, first come first served.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, 24 Hour Reception, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Laundry/Valet Service, Ground floor bedrooms
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Snooker/Billiards, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
Really impressed by the guy at reception, very friendly, interested in us and where we'd come from.
very helpful re parking and local info, made us feel very welcome. Mike Walker
It's always nice to be dealt with by a pleasant and friendly face.
A really helpful and delightful Italian receptionist