- Very Good
- 24 guest reviews
"There was no full English breakfast on our stay, no bacon etc, disappointed...."
"Hotel staff very helpful. Room clean and tidy. Had more facilities than you might find in a similar style hotel. It is as advertised and I w..."
"The hotel is in a great location just off junction25 of the M5. Taunton is a short drive away or the park and ride is just next door. Its al..."
"Travelling down from North Wales to Plymouth but left later than initially planned. Booked approx half-an-hour before we arrived. Staff frie..."
"Clean room with hot water and pleasant staff. No evening meal available and the Harvester next door had no space so I had to go without. bre..."
About the hotel
Discover the beautiful Somerset countryside from our modern Taunton hotel. The country town in Southwest England, Taunton is full of splendid restaurants, bars and retail delights to suit all tastes. You might want to visit the green open spaces of the Quantock Hills , the impressive Cheddar Gorge or the quaint town of Glastonbury Tor, all of which are only 30 minutes away from our Taunton hotel.
The famous Glastonbury Festival is only an hour from our hotel, perfect to get a great nights’ rest in complete comfort. The Victorian Charm of the West Somerset Steam Railway makes for a great day out under 18’s stay for free when sharing a parent’s room. Have a rest in our lounge area, with large screen TVs and free Wi-Fi access . Don’t miss out on breakfast either; all guests receive an all inclusive buffet breakfast with a range of hot and continental items on the menu. Busy executives on the road will appreciate free parking and a convenient location, just off the jct. 25 of the M5 and only 30 miles from Exeter Airport. Get a well-earned break in your en-suite, air-conditioned guest room. Catch-up with your emails or unwind with your Freeview enabled flat screen TV. When you need a professional meeting venue, impress your delegates with our hotel’s well-equipped conference facilities and relax with our great room hire rates.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
- Bar, Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- By 12:00 hours
- Up to 19 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
96% would recommend it to a friend
Holiday Inn Express TAUNTON M5, JCT.25
There was no full English breakfast on our stay, no bacon etc, disappointed.
Dear Doug F,
Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay at our Holiday Inn Express Taunton M5 Jct 25. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. It is to my regret to know that you were disappointed with the lack of breakfast items during your stay. We have taken note of your comments and have shared them with our management team to review the procedures we have in place and make necessary improvements to our service to ensure guests do not experience this in the future.
Thank you again for sharing your comments.
Does what it say on the tin
Hotel staff very helpful.
Room clean and tidy. Had more facilities than you might find in a similar style hotel. It is as advertised and I would recommend it.