This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
At the Hotel Indigo® Shanghai on the Bund hotel, found along the south end of the Huangpu River, our lobby's eclectic sculptures and installations bring artifacts, such as retired rickshaws and shipyard metal reclaimed from historic Shiliupu Dock, to life. Our neighborhood is reflected in each of our guest rooms through carefully sourced Shikumen bricks, spa-like bathroom decor suggesting Pudong’s skyline, and murals of nearby Yu Garden. Enjoy our indoor pool with river views before you share authentic xia long bao dumplings in the library at Quay, our neighborhood cafe, or taste the glamour of old Shanghai at CHAR Bar & Grill.
We offer four event spaces with natural light perfect for everything from brainstorms to fashion shows. For something different, ask our team members for tips on dining in Cool Docks or shopping on Nanjing Road.
- Disabled Facilities, Safety Deposit Box, Concierge, Currency Exchange, Porter
- Car parking available onsite, Valet Parking
- Restaurant, Bar
- Indoor Pool, Golf 18 Hole, Tennis Courts
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 19 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet