This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
A former textiles university, the building, which is celebrating its centenary this year, has been transformed into a modern, cutting edge structure that reflects the expectations of the young travelers of today. And what a position! It is situated in Warschauerplatz, in the trendiest district of Berlin, Friedrichshain: the coolest clubs and discotheques, the most fashionable stores and boutiques …
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Smoking allowed in public areas, Safety Deposit Box, Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- Indoor Pool, Sauna, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- The LateRooms.com rate for Plus Berlin in Berlin is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 5.00% of your total accommodation price and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet