- Very Good
- 11 guest reviews
"Everything is relative. This isn't the best hotel I've ever stayed in and far from being the the worst. It's conveniently located, with dece..."
"Food was rather disappointing. Breakfast very disappointing - cold mushrooms & baked beans, undercooked eggs. In room dirty glasses and cups..."
"Great location close to Pantiles, friendly staff and good accommodation...."
"Fab Wild West themed hotel - paying attention to the Western detail right down to the finishing touches! Comfy, good size room with thought..."
"An unusual accommodation, converted from a railway station and engine shed? Cowboy/Town and Country environment. Not for the lover of total..."
About the hotel
Smith & Western is an American themed hotel, just a short walk from the historic Pantiles in Royal Tunbridge Wells. Formerly, Tunbridge Wells West Station, which opened in 1866 with train services running to the South Coast, this historic Grade II listed building still showcases the original ticket office and clock tower. The American restaurant theme continues through the hotel, bedrooms are named after South American tribes like, Sioux, Cree or Arapaho to name a few.
With bedside lights in the shape of antlers or cowboy boots these bedrooms are finished to a very high standard, with all modern facilities of flat screen TVs with freeview channels, coffee machines and Wi-Fi. Room rates start from £85 for a double bedroom, which includes a hearty cowboy breakfast the following morning. When you're done kippin', just saddle up and go before the Sheriff locks you up! Please note the hotel reception is not 24 hours
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- 15:00 21:00
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent place to stay
Everything is relative.
This isn't the best hotel I've ever stayed in and far from being the the worst. It's conveniently located, with dece...
Food was rather disappointing.
Breakfast very disappointing - cold mushrooms & baked beans, undercooked eggs. In room dirty glasses and cups...