- 2 guest reviews
"Perfect for what I needed for my 2 night solo trip. Just needed a nice room to nip back to and crash in at night and it was more than suitab..."
"The positives about this hotel: - friendly and helpful staff; - clean; - comfortable bed; - great location. The negatives: - very steep stai..."
About the hotel
Hotel Monopole is located in the heart of vibrant city life of Amsterdam. Offering well presented rooms at the hotel, and apartments on the canal-side. .
Guest rooms are bright and airy and standard rooms are equipped with ensuite bathrooms. Rooms contain a comfortable bed, television, work desk and mini bar. Guests are able to start their day with a continental breakfast in their room before exploring the city. Hotel staff are on hand to offer advice on local tourist attractions and directions and there are a selection of places to eat out within a short walk of the hotel.
- Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Airport Shuttle, Car Parking Available Offsite, Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Bar, Breakfast to go
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- 13:00 18:00
- Up to 8 years old
- The LateRooms.com rate for Hotel Monopole in AMSTERDAM is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 6.00% of your total accommodation price and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
Perfect for what I needed.
Perfect for what I needed for my 2 night solo trip.
Just needed a nice room to nip back to and crash in at night and it was more than suitable for my needs. Great and helpful staff too. huge bed for just me on my own with was brilliant. Tv, fridge and tea and coffee area in room. All and all a great stay.
A mixed bag
The positives about this hotel: - friendly and helpful staff; - clean; - comfortable bed; - great location.
- very steep stairs to get to reception - no lift;
- we had an interior room next to reception which had no windows (just two opaque skylights);
- room was very warm to sleep in;
- could do with a bit of a revamp;
- very noisy location - there was a disco/party beneath which went on until about 4am;
- breakfast was minimal and delivered to the room on a tray - no full buffet.