- Very Good
- 37 guest reviews
"Very friendly people..."
"Good parking.large room and heated well (November). Bed super comfy,small sofa, ensuite was small but suited fine.extra blanket for cold nig..."
"I really enjoyed my stay at St Pauls Lodge. Very welcoming, good sized and clean room and provided good tourist information. Excellent locat..."
"Booked room at last minute was pleasantly surprised when we arrived. After a tiresome journey greeted by Dot who was very informative about..."
"Room was clean and comfortable. Excellent breakfast selection. Julie was very helpful and informative. Good location for short walk into cit..."
About the hotel
A warm welcome awaits you at this Grade 2 listed building dating from 1839 and backing onto York's only remaining Victorian Square. Set in a residential area yet only a 15 minute walk into the City Centre we are a small friendly family run guest house catering for all your needs in order to ensure a comfortable stay in our historical city. All rooms have complimentary toiletries, hospitality hairdryer, iron & ironing board.
A hearty breakfast is served and special diets can be requested or Room Only is a further option. We have a large free secure car park at the rear. (Entrance in Watson Terrace). Guests have access to wireless Internet in all rooms free of charge. Regular public transport right outside the front entrance (only a 10 min walk from the railway station) close to the Racecourse and all the attractions of York. We are situated on the A59 Harrogate to York Road and only a 54 min drive from Leeds Bradford Airport. There are many restaurants and pubs all within walking distance of our guest house and the nearest two both serve Real Ales and have a charming relaxed atmosphere.
- Cots available, Smoking allowed in bedrooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Childrens Facilities - Indoor
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Radio
- Breakfast to go
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 18:00
- Up to 14 years old
- 01/09/2009 to 31/12/2017 - PLEASE NOTE IF ARRIVING AT THE GUEST HOUSE OUTSIDE YOUR STATED TIME YOU MUST TELEPHONE AS RECEPTION IS NOT MANNED 24 HRS. THANK YOU. Optional brekfast wil not be available from 28/12/16 -13/01/17 The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
St Paul's Lodge
Booked the lodge for a weekend stay,was greeted by the owner and was very pleasant.
We arrived early but we was given our keys which was really nice of them.No breakfast included with our stay but we asked if we could have one, we had 2 english breakfast's ( 2 slices of bacon,1 sausage,1 egg and 1 black pudding and tomato no cereal when i came to pay was a bit shocked that i was charged £20.No soap or shampoo in wash room but overall wasn't to bad of stay.
Very friendly people...