- 3 guest reviews
"This is a nice little b&b situated not far from Ipswich centre but there's also plenty of shops and pubs near by. It was easy to find, free..."
"We were visiting friend s hours very helpful room lovely. Shower good..."
"I am not a one for staying in Guest House's as I like a spacious hotel with food. However, there was not a lot to choose from which was clos..."
About the hotel
Lattice Lodge is a large Edwardian Property built in 1908 as a doctors surgery and residence, and has been completely renovated throughout and extended in keeping with the original style.
We are also very eco-friendly, and have been given a Gold Award by the Suffolk Carbon Charter Scheme for our efforts in this area. Probably our biggest single initiative is that our electricity is from 100% renewable sources.
We also fully support our local suppliers, with everything from our jams being made locally, through to our mattresses being manufactured in Ipswich, and even the paint on our walls is eco-friendly and made in Suffolk.
Please be advised that breakfast times at Lattice Lodge are 7am to 8am Monday to Friday, and 8am to 9am on Saturday, Sunday, and Bank Holidays.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Breakfast to go
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 15 years old
- 12/03/2009 to 31/12/2018 - IMPORTANT - Please note that we do not accommodate children under 10 years of age. Regarding payment, credit & business debit cards are subject to a 2% fee. No fee for cash and personal debit cards. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Well worth a visit
This is a nice little b&b situated not far from Ipswich centre but there's also plenty of shops and pubs near by.
It was easy to find, free...
We were visiting friend s hours very helpful room lovely.