- 4 guest reviews
"Very welcoming and room was light and airy. The bathroom layout was good - plenty of towels - lovely. Very good bed/mattress. Breakfast time..."
"Lovely hotel, lovely garden area ... room a little dated but good value..."
About the hotel
This superb Cheshire Hotel welcomes those seeking refined accommodation and dining. Overlooking one of Cheshire’s most desirable villages, the award winning Alderley Edge Hotel is renowned for its quality of service, luxurious accommodation and acclaimed cuisine. You will always find a relaxed, inviting atmosphere, whether you are a guest staying in our luxury boutique accommodation or dining in our 3 Rosette Restaurant.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 13 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
stay at Alderley Edge
booked our room through laterooms and got it for £10 which we knew was a mistake when we booked it.
When we went to book in I told the girl on the desk our name, she looked on the computer and told us there was no reservation for us, at that point I got out the print off I had printed off and showed her to which she told me she would have to see a manager. She came back with an attitude and said they would have to honour it so she started on the computer to book us in, as she was doing it I said you are booking us a superior room as our booking said which seemed to aggrivate her even more so we got in our room. In the morning we went to book out and again the same girl with the same attitude very cold and unwelcoming.
Well run traditional hotel
Very welcoming and room was light and airy.
The bathroom layout was good - plenty of towels - lovely. Very good bed/mattress. Breakfast time...