- 8 guest reviews
"Good value apartments close to main railway line and Stratford Shopping Complex. Suggest requesting a room NOT overlooking tracks to avoid t..."
"We stay for a few days and loved it was very comfy, only problem was the trains running by every so many minutes through out the night time..."
"Clean, excellent sized self catering apartment that could've done with a little TLC. Unfortunately situated right on top of the railway (Str..."
"lots of railway noise. Glassing doesn't stop any noise. Apartment really nice. Lots of light early in morning through large windows with ine..."
"Myself and my better half had just one night stay in the Marlin apartments and we had a beautiful time. Very clean staff very helpful and ro..."
About the hotel
Marlin Stratford is situated in the heart of East London in one of London's newest centres of leisure and business. A mere 5-minute walk from Stratford station, our Stratford apartments are a stone's throw away from Westfield Shopping Centre and Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park.
From studio apartments to stylish penthouses, Marlin Stratford meets the strong demand for quality living without the central London price tag.
This property features secure on-site car parking with a supermarket and gym facilities just a short walk away.
Nearest tube/train stations: Stratford (Zone 2/3 - Jubilee Line, Central Line, DLR)
What's near Marlin Stratford?
Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park - Home of the London 2012 Olympic & Paralympic Games, some of the world's major sports events and music festivals are hosted at this historic location. The Olympic Stadium will soon become the brand new football stadium for West Ham United FC Westfield Stratford City - one of Europe's largest urban shopping centre, Westfield contains over 300 high street and designer stores as well as restaurants, a cinema and Aspers Casino ExCeL London - Popular exhibiton centre ExCeL London is frequented with shows ranging from Comic Con to Grand Designs Live, located just 15 minutes from Stratford via DLR
Marlin Stratford is accessible from all London terminals, and is just 15 minutes from London City Airport via tube. It is also directly accessible from major London train stations such as Waterloo, King’s Cross, London Bridge and Liverpool Street stations.
*****PLEASE NOTE - Reservation charge will be made on day of reservation for all bookings*****
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, Concierge, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
63% would recommend it to a friend
Marlin Apartments Stratford - Value
Good value apartments close to main railway line and Stratford Shopping Complex.
Suggest requesting a room NOT overlooking tracks to avoid t...
Noisy fromPassing trains
Accommodation was extremely noisy from the train lines.
The accommodation would have also benefited from air conditioning.