- Very Good
- 33 guest reviews
"Took family to the zoo and stayed here. On arrival building looks a bit tired but inside is a lot better.room was a good size and pretty cle..."
"A lovely pool to keep my little one happy, fabulous value for money that kids eat free with a paying adult! Lovely room, friendly staff, cle..."
"Stayed overnight for a course nearby. Hotel and room lovely and clean. Brand new shower, bed very comfy. Swimmers by pool was really nice an..."
"Lovely spacious room and very quiet considering was near a busy road. Only down side was if you was staying more than one night there isn't..."
"From a convenient location with large, free car park, you walk in to a gorgeous modern foyer. The staff were friendly, welcoming and helpful..."
About the hotel
The Holiday Inn Chester South has recently been refurbished to a high standard and all 145 bedrooms and bathrooms have been replaced with a modern and vibrant look. As you walk into the reception, which now boasts an Open Lobby, with a bright and refreshing look. In the bar we serve Starbucks Coffee, along with a grab and go snack counter.
Food is served all day. BT Sports is available to watch. Take a dip in our heated pool which is complimentary to guests. You can also relax in the whirlpool and take a workout in the gym. It's easy to keep on top of work at the Holiday Inn Chester-South with free wireless Internet in all guest rooms and public spaces. Chester Business Park is next door with companies Bank of America, Marks and Spencer, Finance and Regus are all located there. Your meeting in the city centre is only a 2. 5 mile drive. The industrial town of Ellesmere Port, with major firms like Shell and General Motors is 8 miles away. PARKING EYE Don’t forget if you are visiting our hotel to ensure our Reception Team has your vehicle registration details. The system operates vehicle plate recognition, failure to register your details will result in a £100. 00 fine which is generated via a 3rd Party. For further details please contact a member of our team.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Doctor on call, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Golf 18 Hole, Sauna, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi, Tennis Courts, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 23:00
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
85% would recommend it to a friend
overnight zoo stay
Took family to the zoo and stayed here.
On arrival building looks a bit tired but inside is a lot better.room was a good size and pretty cle...
Dear Martin W,
Thank you for leaving feedback about your stay with us. It is nice to know that you found our property to be overall clean. However, please accept our apologies for the inconvenience you may have endured with the noise levels. We take all comments negative or positive very seriously and your feedback will help us improve what we can offer.
Very short staffed...service terrible especially in the restaurant...no interest in the guests not travelling on coach package.
garden run down, pool could be cleaner.
Dear D Jones,
We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback regarding your stay with us. We give the utmost importance to our guest comments as they help us improve, and continually provide the best guest experience possible. We are truly sorry for falling short of your expectations with regards to the lack of staff, poor service received at the restaurant and cleanliness of the pool was a let down. The feedback we receive from our valued guests, like you, enables us to target problem areas and take the necessary actions to improve our product and services. We appreciate the candid feedback we receive and welcome any opportunity to improve.
Thank you for staying with us and we hope that we can better serve you next time.