- Very Good
- 41 guest reviews
"Staff were friendly and helpful. Room was nice a clean. Breakfast was great...."
"Very friendly staff Hotel is a bit tired,but knowing that it is good value for money. Nice location Swimming pool is upside, cold at times..."
"Good value. rooms far too hot, couldnt sleep...."
"Stayed here for one night on 25th July after visiting friends nearby and a trip to Chester zoo. Hotel facilities are brilliant, rooms spacio..."
"Stopped over with daughter and dog to break journey to ferry. Very nice hotel with lovely pool and lovely food. Met at reception with goody..."
About the hotel
The BEST WESTERN Forest Hills Hotel is situated just off the M56, yet nestles in the beautiful Cheshire countryside for peace and quiet aplenty! Panoramic views across the Cheshire plains and the Mersey Estuary will live long in the memory, as will our personality packed hotel. Explore the countryside, discover the Sandstone Trail, shop at Cheshire Oaks Outlet Village or enjoy fun for the family at Chester Zoo, Blue Planet Aquarium and Gulliver's World - all nearby! Our Hilltops Restaurant has earned a justifiable reputation for quality of food and service, and hosts events, Gourmet Nights, Casino Nights, Summer BBQs, Tribute Nights and much more besides. You'll have full use of the extensive Leisure Club during your stay too, with a 20 metre pool, Children's Play Pool, two floor Technogym, Sauna and Steam room, Dance Studio and Snooker room with two full sized tables.
Spa treatments are available in the tranquil treatment room. With the Poolside Bar the perfect place to relax with a drink or snack!
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Pets Allowed, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Sauna, Jacuzzi, Snooker/Billiards
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 15 years old
- 07/08/2012 to 31/12/2021 - Please note a 2% handling fee will be charged for all payments made by credit card. There will be no additional charge for any payments made by debit cards The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
BEST WESTERN Forest Hills Hotel
Staff were friendly and helpful.
Room was nice a clean. Breakfast was great.
Very friendly staff Hotel is a bit tired,but knowing that it is good value for money.
Swimming pool is upside, cold at times
Food wasn't great,simpler menu would have been better