This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Full Moon SPA Hotel Is a Wulai Hot Spring Hotel in Taipei, Taiwan. Located in Wulai Hot Spring Old Street area, Full Moon SPA Hotel is a delightful contemporary hot spring hotel with easy access to both Wulai hot destinations and downtown Taipei. It is elegantly built and designed using precious cypress wood.
The nearby interesting attractions include Neidong National Forest Recreation Area, Wulai Waterfall, Yun-Hsien Forest Recreation Park and many others. Guests may simply enjoy local aboriginal delicacies at the stalls on the Wulai Old Street and explore the surroundings. Wulai is a hideaway in the bustling Taipei metropolis with a 40-minute drive from MRT Xindian Station. Full Moon SPA Hotel is a wonderful choice for ones who do not have much time yet wish to enjoy a relaxing hot spring experience for their Taipei travel.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Wake Up Call Available, Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Steam Rooms, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free)
- In Room Entertainment
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet