- Very Good
- 182 guest reviews
"The hotel is lovely, it's right in the centre beside loads of shopping, it's very affordable also, so clean and the staff wore so nice...."
"King size bed, well insulated windows so quiet. Breakfast bacon did not look appetising but other ingredients were satisfactory..."
"The venue (Manchester Arena): I loved the distance (.4 miles), loved the area near something like a farmers market, tram/ bus depot (city tr..."
"Enjoyed my stay at this hotel, staff very friendly and helpful. Would recommend this hotel. Not ideal if you do not have a car, a bit of a w..."
"Our room was spacious though rather sparsely furnished. The bed was just large enough and on the 6th floor it was quiet. We were overall ver..."
About the hotel
With Manchester Victoria Railway Station less than a mile away and a wealth of shopping attractions and facilities on your doorstep, this is the perfect place for a stay in the city. For those looking for an evening’s entertainment it's just a short walk to the Manchester Arena and the Printworks Entertainment Venue. The Palace Theatre and the O2 Apollo Manchester are also just a short trip away.
Visit the Arndale Centre for all your shopping needs. For football fans, Manchester United's Old Trafford Stadium and rival Manchester City’s stadium are both close, just 4 miles away. The hotel has our fresh new look and features Travelodge’s new room design complete with Dreamer Bed so you can be sure of a great night’s sleep. Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please contact LateRooms. com for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 15 years old
- 11/07/2014 to 31/12/2020 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
87% would recommend it to a friend
Travelodge Manchester Central Arena
The hotel is lovely, it's right in the centre beside loads of shopping, it's very affordable also, so clean and the staff wore so nice.
King size bed, well insulated windows so quiet.
Breakfast bacon did not look appetising but other ingredients were satisfactory