- Very Good
- 172 guest reviews
"Very nice and clean basic hotel, really kind staff and the breakfast that was not included in the price not so cheap was okay, but not a big..."
"Highly affordable room about 10 minutes walk from Manchester City center. Big car park right next door, which isnt exactly cheap (£10), but..."
"Very nice hotel, food great, staff very friendly, room excellent. Highly recommend..."
"Everything we needed...."
"Break for a concert...."
About the hotel
With Manchester Victoria Railway Station less than a mile away and a wealth of shopping attractions and facilities on your doorstep, this is the perfect place for a stay in the city. For those looking for an evening’s entertainment it's just a short walk to the Manchester Arena and the Printworks Entertainment Venue. The Palace Theatre and the O2 Apollo Manchester are also just a short trip away.
Visit the Arndale Centre for all your shopping needs. For football fans, Manchester United's Old Trafford Stadium and rival Manchester City’s stadium are both close, just 4 miles away. The hotel has our fresh new look and features Travelodge’s new room design complete with Dreamer Bed so you can be sure of a great night’s sleep. Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please contact LateRooms. com for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 15 years old
- 11/07/2014 to 31/12/2020 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
Nice and clean basic hotel
Very nice and clean basic hotel, really kind staff and the breakfast that was not included in the price not so cheap was okay, but not a big...
Highly affordable room about 10 minutes walk from Manchester City center.
Big car park right next door, which isnt exactly cheap (£10), but...