This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Beechfield House Hotel is a 4 AA Red Star country house hotel located near Bath, Longleat, Lacock and Stonehenge, housed in a striking late-Victorian country house set within 8 acres of beautiful grounds. It also offers an outdoor swimming pool, traditional walled garden, small arboretum and beautiful lawn with ponds.
All the rooms are individually furnished and feature an en suite bathroom with free toiletries, hairdryer and bathtub an shower, a TV with satellite channels and tea and coffee making facilities.
They also all have garden views and free WiFi throughout the hotel, terrace and walled garden.
Guests can also enjoy AA Rosette awarded fine dining, traditional afternoon tea, while The Beauty Centre offers a wide range of Pure Fiji treatments and massages for the whole body.
Beechfield House is ideal for exploring the countryside, the National Trust village of Lacock, Longleat Safari Park, the Cotswolds, Somerset and Dorset. The Roman city of Bath is a short drive away.
- Car parking available onsite
- Restaurant, Bar
- Outdoor Pool, Video/DVD Library, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Radio
- Limited Hours Room Service, Concierge, Wake Up Call Available, Pets Allowed
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet