- Very Good
- 4 guest reviews
"Was a lovely place to stay with friendly staff and a lovely room, trivago quoted the room £60 which was in fact £99 when following the link...."
"We booked 2 rooms and were allocated numbers 25 and 30. My wife and I occupied room 25. The room and ensuite were a good size and the bedlin..."
"Nice quiet hotel, lovely room located at the back of the hotel. Nice En-Suite. Food was excellent parking available. More personal than usua..."
About the hotel
Conveniently located only 10 minutes from Manchester city centre, this friendly family owned hotel offers Free Wi-Fi in public areas and Free Parking. Offering an individual take on simple but comfortable accommodation, excellent facilities and attentive staff combine to ensure you enjoy a relaxing stay when visiting the exciting attractions of the area. Nestled in a quiet and leafy area next to an attractive park, the hotel is deceivingly well placed for visits to Sale town centre, only a 5 minute walk away and cosmopolitan Manchester is just a 10 minute Tram journey away.
Fantastic “Park & Fly” options for the nearby Manchester Airport are also available to guests who book a stay in an Executive or Family Room. A wide range of clean and comfortable rooms are available to meet all needs, catering for everyone from families looking for a fun filled break to the sole traveller on a budget. With a range of home-from-home features, these relaxing rooms make the ideal base for your visit. Z beds are also available on request (charges applicable). Guests can upgrade their continental breakfasts to a Full English for just £5 per person. Start your day in the best possible way with one of the hearty breakfast options available, including full English, homemade omelettes, toasted paninis, Scottish kippers or the hotel’s famous Scotch Woodcock. Sale town centre offers an eclectic mix of well reputed restaurants, delis, bistros, coffee shops and bars, all within 5 minutes of the hotel. Alexander’s Lounge Bar is open Monday to Saturday evenings to guests and non residents alike and offers a cosy, informal space to enjoy a relaxing drink away from the hustle and bustle of the city. Comfortable furnishings and a warm ambiance combine to offer the perfect setting to enjoy good company and light hearted conversation. The stylish Manchester city centre offers a truly staggering range of restaurants, bars, nightclubs and shops as well as many sites of cultural and historical interest. Football fans are spoilt for choice with the City of Manchester stadium, home of Manchester City and also Manchester United’s world famous Old Trafford, just 15 minutes from the hotel. The Trafford Centre is one of the biggest retail parks in Europe and is just a short drive from the hotel, while nature lovers can enjoy the Trans Pennine Trail and Sale Water Park. .
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed, Doctor on call, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely homely hotel
Was a lovely place to stay with friendly staff and a lovely room, trivago quoted the room £60 which was in fact £99 when following the link....
We booked 2 rooms and were allocated numbers 25 and 30.
My wife and I occupied room 25. The room and ensuite were a good size and the bedlin...