- Very Good
- 17 guest reviews
"All the staff were friendly, welcoming and helpful...."
"while dinner was good breakfast was luke warm, possibly due to moving the heated service area..."
"my wife and I stayed for 2 nights at the Chase recently as a base for the Cotswolds. Good location, very good facilities and excellent custo..."
"Room and pool chilly. Otherwise good..."
About the hotel
AA Hotel Group of the Year 2014-2015, The Cheltenham Chase Hotel is a deluxe four-star hotel, nestled in open countryside between Cheltenham, and Gloucester. In a peaceful location surrounded by flourishing gardens, it is ideal for either a business or leisure stay.
The hotel has undergone a £5.
0m refurbishment and offers 122 well appointed, spacious bedrooms and two suites, all with air-conditioning. All 122 guest bedrooms are designated as non-smoking.
Dining at The Cheltenham Chase Hotel is an experience to remember. Diners have the choice of Hardy's Restaurant, offering a range of culinary delights, open for both breakfast and dinner and Hunter's Bar and Lounge offering a relaxing, warm atmosphere, where one will enjoy a variety of beverages and light meals throughout the day.
Reflections, our state of the art leisure club and spa offers a wide choice of massage treatments. Once you have finished in the gym, cool off with a refreshing dip in our deluxe 14m swimming pool and, after a few lengths, take some time to relax in the Jacuzzi, sauna or steam room - guaranteed to revitalise the mind and body. Our spa which is home to a fabulous health club, 2 spa treatment rooms, 2 double spa treatment rooms, a relaxation room offering beauty treatments, only available Tuesday to Sunday.
Late check out of 12. 00 is available on Sundays. The hotel also offers free parking for over 200 cars and Free Wifi throughout the hotel including guest bedrooms. Free car parking and Wi-Fi for all guests.
We know how to treat our guests. That’s why they voted us the Which! UK Hotel Chain of the Year.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Safety Deposit Box, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Childrens Facilities - Outdoor, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Jacuzzi, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View)
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- 15:00 00:00
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
The Cheltenham Chase Hotel - QHotels
All the staff were friendly, welcoming and helpful....
Listened and initially helpful but didn't finish the job asked.
Staff noisey outside our bedroom, and banging doors way past midnight. Asked for nights money back which has not has not been delivered. We had less than five hours sleep because of party noise and staff shouting and doors banging.