- Very Good
- 14 guest reviews
"Hotel room and spa treatment was excellent. Food was poor, i had pork belly with creamy mash, which was actually just lumpy potatoe. Also ou..."
"I haven't used this chain of hotels before but will do in the future. The room was very clean, good quality furnishings and excellent servic..."
"Very enjoyable experience would definitely stay there again...."
"The trouser press did not work in my room and there was no light in the wardrobe where it was positioned. (Rm 184) I was very surprised to l..."
About the hotel
Norton Park is undoubtedly one of the finest hotels in Hampshire and an ideal location for all your business and leisure requirements. Nestled within 54 acres of Hampshire Parkland, allowing for tranquillity, calm and quiet – the perfect setting for a luxurious leisure break, creative conference, delicious dinner or perfect pampering experience. Norton Park are delighted to announce the opening of 8 fantastic new spa treatment rooms, a divine relaxation room and a new spa treatment tariff will be on its way shortly! Boasting an exceptionally convenient location, you are within easy access of the fashionable boutiques and cultural attractions of Winchester as well as being near the natural beauty of the New Forest.
The bedrooms are superbly furnished in a modern style with luxury fittings. For those special occasions there are 13 luxurious and individual bedrooms available in the magnificent 16th Century Manor House. Everything is at hand - LCD television, superb en-suite facilities, free Wi-Fi, sealy beds, complimentary tea and coffee plus a fridge and laptop safe. Offering a state-of-the-art health and fitness spa (with a fully equipped gym and swimming pool) and a stylish, modern restaurant serving hearty meals, light bites, delicious coffees and fragrant wines. Dinner Bed and Breakfast rates include Adults highlighted, children will be charged as extra. Norton Park have received a gold award in the Green Tourism Business Scheme. Free car parking for all guests. Free WiFi throughout the hotel including all guest bedrooms We know how to treat our guests. That’s why they voted us the Which? UK Hotel Chain of the Year.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Music
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- 15:00 00:00
- Up to 14 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
Hotel was beautiful! Food was a little bit of a let down
Hotel room and spa treatment was excellent.
Food was poor, i had pork belly with creamy mash, which was actually just lumpy potatoe. Also ou...
I haven't used this chain of hotels before but will do in the future.
The room was very clean, good quality furnishings and excellent servic...