- Very Good
- 21 guest reviews
"Very nice, hoping to stop there again soon...."
"I was visiting Leeds with my daughter, it was my first-time in the area, and on the whole the Hotel was value for money and food was good. M..."
"Booked Gomersal Park for a spa break for the 30th birthday! Absolutely loved it! The spa is amazing and great service. Lovely room and the r..."
"Room clean, staff friendly, great location, very pretty grounds..."
"The bed was very small and uncomfortable...."
About the hotel
The recent transformation at the Gomersal Park Hotel has made this venue one of the most attractive for business conferences, meetings, exhibitions and training. The Hotel is located in beautiful grounds that are tranquil yet close to all of the major road networks and is geographically at the very heart and centre of West Yorkshire. The hotel and its business complex are only five minutes drive from junctions 26 and 27 of the M62 motorway, Leeds is just 15 minutes away, and with free parking for 125 cars the 'travel to' problem becomes easy.
All of the hotel is now Non-Smoking A member of Classic British Hotels.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Jacuzzi, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 16 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
Very nice, hoping to stop there again soon....
I was visiting Leeds with my daughter, it was my first-time in the area, and on the whole the Hotel was value for money and food was good.