- 23 guest reviews
"Perfectly acceptable if a little in need of more maintenance. One lift was out of order and the other refused to be called to the first floo..."
"The bed was very big and very comfortable. It was the executive double so was a bit disappointed that there was only 1 double plug in the wh..."
"We stayed at the Strathdon on a Saturday as we were at a wedding nearby. The staff and food were fine but the hotel is a little dated and we..."
"I grew up with the Strathdon as being the place to stay in Nottingham. Sadly, it hasn't kept up with the times and is despartely in need of..."
"The room was small but all I needed was somewhere to sleep so it was all fine...."
About the hotel
The Strathdon Hotel, conveniently located in the centre of the city, provides the ideal location when visiting Nottingham whilst on business or for pleasure. Each of the 68 tastefully-decorated bedrooms is equipped with en-suite bathroom, tea and coffee making facilities, direct dial telephone, heated trouser press, television with Freeview channels, and complementary WiFi access throughout. The Bobbins Restaurant, situated on the first floor of the hotel, offers contemporary food in relaxed surroundings, complemented by an excellent wine list.
Meanwhile in Bar 44 located on the ground floor, the mood is more vibrant. Bar 44 is equipped with a pool table & shows all live sport on our big screen televisions The choice of dining options and depth of public areas make The Strathdon Hotel an ideal location for meeting friends or colleagues throughout the day, be it for morning coffee, light or more substantial meals at lunchtime, afternoon tea, or to dine from our extensive evening menu. A full room service menu is also available for those guests wishing to dine within the comfort of their own room. There is restricted car parking at the hotel, however the nearby Euro Car Park on Upper Parliament Street offers reduced rates to hotel patrons.
- 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Smoking allowed in bedrooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Pets Allowed, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- CD Player, [Channels] News
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
57% would recommend it to a friend
Some where to sleep
Rooms shabby not how they look on website photos.
A bit of a fawlty towers experience.
Had given away our reserved rooms so gave us inferior rooms with free breakfast thrown in to compensate. Rooms are small, grubby and well overdue modernisation. Staff were functional but not friendly or helpful. Receptionist couldn't/wouldn't provide suggestions for things to do in Nottingham. Good location. Would book somewhere else instead next time.