- Very Good
- 11 guest reviews
"Quality of hotel excellent , all hotel staff excellent quality off food excellent an as a seasoned traveler I no the difference . Will defin..."
"A very comfortable room with an excellent bed, beautiful gardens and in a good location close to the town centre...."
"Highly recommended, Quiet, clean comfortable rooms, friendly staff, good room service. Just needs a pool and gym and it would be perfect!..."
"We enjoyed a good stay at this hotel on our way to our daughter,s..."
"The hotel was very clean staff very helpful and efficient...."
About the hotel
Step into past perfection and modern convenience at BEST WESTERN PLUS West Retford Hotel! A superb 18th Century manor house set in over four acres of professionally landscaped gardens, this outstanding accommodation couldn't be comfier! And located in the historic market town of Retford, our traditional 63 bedroom hotel is ideal for exploring via the A1 and M1. With a newly refurbished ballroom dating back to 1851, and patio doors opening on to a large seating area, plus six other meeting rooms this hotel is a charming choice. For evening enjoyment, you can enjoy your favorite drink in the Chatsworth Bar before dining in the luxurious Orangery restaurant, with a menu featuring traditional favorites and exciting new dishes.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Doctor on call, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
91% would recommend it to a friend
Quality of hotel excellent , all hotel staff excellent quality off food excellent an as a seasoned traveler I no the difference .
The room was very basic and dirty
The room was very basic for the money and was dirty as the persons wine glass and a couple opened biscuits left lying around in the room, I will not be returning as when I went to tell reception they only offered me a complimentary drink and I don't drink so value for money I would t say it is and wouldn't say it's the rating it has.
Also when went for breakfast at 9 in the morning they was setting lunch tables out so had to wait till they had done to be served breakfast.