- 7 guest reviews
"We decided to stay in the same hotel as we spent our wedding reception.The hotel had changed enormously,and all for the better.We stayed in..."
"The receptionist made me feel like I was being a nuisance when I asked for directions to my room! The room itself was spacious, clean and co..."
"Nice clean room and the bar and dining areas are very decent and the breakfast was good. The only negative was the wifi signal in my room wa..."
"Nice hotel clean and excellent service from all the staff. The food is stunning ( steak ) also the breakfast is super. The staff cannot do e..."
About the hotel
LUXURY 3 STAR HOTEL SET IN A RURAL AREA, LOCATED 1 MILE FROM THE TOWN CENTRE AND ACCESSABLE TO ALL THE LOCAL ATTRACTIONS; INCLUDING THE FAMOUS PARC-Y-SCARLETS RUGBY STADIUM, NATIONAL WETLANDS BIRD SANCTUARY, FFOS LAS RACE COURSE, PEMBREY COUNTRY PARK, THE ASHBURNHAM & MACHYNYS GOLF CLUBS. WE ARE ALSO ONLY 45 MINUTES FROM THE NATIONAL BOTANICAL GARDENS OF WALES. THE HOTEL, WHICH IS PET FRIENDLY, WAS BUILT IN 1810 BY ADMIRAL SIR JOHN DUNDAS AND LATER OCCUPIED BY BRIAN TRUBSHAW, CHIEF CONCORDE TEST PILOT.
THE STYLISH EN-SUITE ROOMS ALL HAVE FREE WIFI ACCESS, TV'S, HAIR DRYERS, PLUS TEA AND COFFEE MAKING FACILITIES. WELSH AND CONTINENTAL BREAKFASTS ARE SERVED IN THE ATRIUM AND TRUBSHAWS RESTAURANTS, AND FOOD IS AVAILABLE ALL DAY. THE BRAND NEW EDEN SPA HAS RECENTLY BEEN OPENED AND IS BEING DEFINED AS ONE OF THE BEST HOTEL SPAS IN WEST WALES. THE FACILITIES INCLUDE A SAUNA, STEAM ROOM, JACUZZI, HEATED INDOOR SWIMMING POOL, AND FULLY EQUIPPED GYMNASIUM. EDEN SPA ALSO HAS TREATMENT ROOMS FOR OUR RESIDENTIAL DOCTOR, PHYSIOTHERAPIST AND BEAUTICIAN.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 00:00
- Up to 15 years old
- 20/02/2013 to 31/12/2022 - *Pets are welcome to stay in the Annex rooms. Pets are allowed in the main hotel, lounge area only . A charge of £10 per pet per day is made. Please contact hotel to arrange. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
57% would recommend it to a friend
Ok stay but think nothing of making charges without informing you
Only realised that breakfast wasn't included when I checked my bank statement.
At no point did the booking tell me it wasn't included, at no point did the staff inform me when I gave them my room number upon being seated, and at no point did reception tell me upon check out when clearing my bill. Not only am I out of pocket but also have no VAT receipt for my accounts. I consider this unauthorised use of my card and will be escalating it if a refund is not given
ruby wedding experience
We decided to stay in the same hotel as we spent our wedding reception.The hotel had changed enormously,and all for the better.We stayed in...