- Very Good
- 15 guest reviews
"Great location for the Quay/Metro and the Town. Staff were very helpful and friendly, nothing was too much trouble. The only thing is that t..."
"The Waterside in Newcastle Quayside is a basic yet comfortable hotel by the Tyne Bridge. The room was clean and comfortable and the staff ve..."
"We only stayed for one night on Valentine's as we were going for drinks in Newcastle city centre. Waterside hotel was very clean and the sta..."
"Friends had booked here so we booked a last minute room to visit them. Both me and my wife know Newcastle well, having studied and worked th..."
"Nice to see a freshly cooked breakfast and served to the table rather than the buffet style, really enjoyed it..."
About the hotel
Situated on Newcastle's famous and picturesque Quayside, the Waterside Hotel occupies a handsome Grade II listed building. Steeped in history this 24 bedroom hotel is perfectly situated for the virbrant and cosmopolitan lifestyle which made Newcastle famous. We want your stay to be all that you could expect from a top UK location.
If you have any questions, queries or special requirements then do not hesitate to ask our experienced and friendsly staff who will be more than happy to help.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
- Video/DVD Library, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 5 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
run down lacking maintenance
Photos online looked much better than it actually is .
Shower fitting fell off wall as did toilet seat .well toilet seat was actually on floor when we arrived . Shocking . Beds sagging in middle. Also reception staff were rather rude to us . Will never stay again terrible
Fold-out bed, noisy, stifling heat
The bed was terrible, metal-grid base.
Noisy, sagging. I slept on better in the army.
The room was beside the air conditioning machinery outside. It buzzed all night.
The room was extremely hot, and although there was an air conditioner, the controls were broken.
All told, I cannot recommend a stay here, even if the price is tempting.