- Very Good
- 109 guest reviews
"We travelled to Cardiff for a short break, the hotel room was extremly small not like any other weve stayed in, the staff were extremly help..."
"Only spent the night there, but everything was excellent...."
"The noise from the air conditioning of the Casino is very annoying when you are trying to sleep, but even more so is that their smoking area..."
"Reception staff very helpful arranging taxi for us. Very helpful cheerful staff...."
"Always stay here when in Cardiff as within walking distance of all attractions in the Bay area and city centre is walkable in about 20 mins..."
About the hotel
Vivid past or vibrant future? Cardiff has both and our Cardiff Atlantic Wharf hotel is the perfect base for exploring Wales' historic and yet ultramodern capital city. The Wales Millennium Centre, the striking national home of performing arts, is around the corner on the waterfront. The Principality Stadium is down the road too - it's a great spot for embracing Welsh culture and sporting tradition.
All rooms feature a comfy king size bed with four plump pillows and a cosy duvet. Our on-site restaurant and bar serves breakfast and tasty evening meals. Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please contact LateRooms. com for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 15 years old
- 11/07/2014 to 31/12/2020 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
91% would recommend it to a friend
Good value for money great location!!
We travelled to Cardiff for a short break, the hotel room was extremly small not like any other weve stayed in, the staff were extremly help...
small room in need of an update
Room smallest I have ever stayed in at a hotel chain, unsure if shower cubicle just old and in need of re-grouting or if needed a damned good clean.
No shower gel in dispenser, no drinks in drink machine in lobby.