- Very Good
- 106 guest reviews
"This was our first stay at the Travelodge Bristol Mitchell Lane. We'd spent our Christmas holiday in Paris and caught a late fight back to B..."
"Christmas Day stay. We were greeted by a happy receptionist who made us feel very welcome. Room was great and only a minute walk from my son..."
"Excellent, just what we needed. Clean, friendly and central for the city...."
"Fire alarm went off three times at night then again at 6.30 next morning - a room phone would have been useful,, Rooms were £8 cheaper on th..."
"Can't fault anything. Good, clean accommodation, close to bars, restaurants, etc. Could do worse...."
About the hotel
Our Bristol Central Mitchell Lane hotel is a great place to soak up the unique laid-back charm of Bristol city centre, with the Fleece Theatre and Temple Church close by. It's ideal for river walks and bridge views, too. Wander through Castle Park with its ruined church and scented herb garden, shop for treats at Harvey Nicks, and explore the bohemian blend of shops at Old Market - all within a few minutes' walk.
All rooms feature a comfy king size bed with four plump pillows and a cosy duvet. Our on-site restaurant and bar serves breakfast and tasty evening meals. Useful information Due to city centre location, some external noise may be heard. Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please contact LateRooms. com for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 15 years old
- 11/07/2014 to 31/12/2020 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
Travelodge Bristol Mitchell Lane
This was our first stay at the Travelodge Bristol Mitchell Lane.
We'd spent our Christmas holiday in Paris and caught a late fight back to B...
Travelodge Bristol Mitchell Lane
Christmas Day stay.
We were greeted by a happy receptionist who made us feel very welcome. Room was great and only a minute walk from my son...