- 1 guest reviews
"Mary and Steve are very helpful and friendly. Nothing to much trouble. Nice and quiet room . Lovely...."
About the hotel
Mary & Stephen welcome you to Lilac Villa and offer a friendly and welcoming stay at their well established 4 star guest house. We have 8 en-suite bedrooms with 5 situated on the ground floor, well suited for guests with mobility needs or guests who just don’t do stairs. Our garden is open to all guests and ground floor rooms have patio doors leading to garden area.
The house is set back from the main Dorchester Road with parking at front and rear. We are situated about 15 minutes walk from the seafront, but with a bus stop a few steps away you can be in town and sea front within 5-8 minutes. Don’t forget to bring your bus pass if you have one. We are licensed with drinks at reasonable prices to guests and also offer bar snacks in the evening should you feel a bit peckish. Our breakfast menu offers traditional cooked breakfast with excellent choices, Vegetarians and allergens catered for. We look forward to having you stay with us, our home made cakes are too good to miss.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Cots available, Smoking allowed in public areas, Safety Deposit Box, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Radio
- Bar, Breakfast to go
- CD Player, [Channels] News
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 18:00
- Up to 14 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Mary and Steve are very helpful and friendly.
Nothing to much trouble. Nice and quiet room . Lovely....