- 18 guest reviews
"From the moment we arrived to the minute we had to leave the whole experience was superb. Friendly staff, great food, excellent room, great..."
"Fantastic Inn to explore Lulworth Cove, Durdle Door and other attractions.. Highly recommend and would stay again. Lovely staff. Fab menu. N..."
"Fantastic room and great food...."
"Beautiful location and the inn was a bonus! Loved the nautical theme, the staff were lovely and the food was great. Lovely relaxed atmospher..."
"What an eye opener the Lulworth Cove inn turned out to be, I remember it from many years ago and it is not the same place. Our one night sta..."
About the hotel
Situated on the doorstep of Lulworth Cove, boasting stunning coastal views and scenic Jurassic footpaths, the Lulworth Cove Inn is an idyllic location for paradise seekers. Offering award winning Badger cask ales, lagers from around the world and a menu full of fresh, unpretentious, seasonal dishes cooked by our team of talented chefs, using quality ingredients from our regional food partners. Our hospitable teams aim to make your day, whether it be a slight change to your meal, making a celebration extra special or simply providing you with a newspaper to read whilst sipping a refreshing drink in our garden or balcony.
We regret we do not accept pets in our bedrooms. We take real pleasure in making your visit memorable and your retreat unforgettable.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- [Channels] News
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:30 22:00
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Totally relaxing break
From the moment we arrived to the minute we had to leave the whole experience was superb.
Friendly staff, great food, excellent room, great views, close to cove, handy for walks, couldn't and wouldn't fault it.
Long weekend, not long enough though.
Fantastic Inn to explore Lulworth Cove, Durdle Door and other attractions..
Highly recommend and would stay again. Lovely staff. Fab menu. No negatives at all.