- 1 guest reviews
"Pleasant but had limitations. Tea is nice but very limited menu. Luckily we were not vegetarian but if you are, the choice is omelette or sa..."
About the hotel
The Talana is a family run hotel of charm and distinction in the suburbs of St. Saviour, Jersey, approximately 20 minutes walk from the town centre and approximately 20 minutes from the beach, golf course, squash and tennis courts. Our hotel includes excellent facilities.
Enjoy the sunshine on our patio by the heated pool, . For your convenience, the Talana also has its own car park. Our tastefully decorated hotel includes 41 rooms with en-suite facilities. Our dining room offers pleasant cuisine with varied menus and quiet, efficient service, under the personal supervision of the proprietors at all times.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Wake Up Call Available, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Bar
- Outdoor Pool, Solarium, Snooker/Billiards, [Channels] News
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Pleasant but had limitations.
Tea is nice but very limited menu. Luckily we were not vegetarian but if you are, the choice is omelette or salad only. Breakfast full English or vegetarian English plus if wanted cereal, toast,juice and tea/coffee. Menu is set every night and repeats weekly, i.e. every Monday the same, every Tuesday the same, etc. Would say they have a cook, not a chef. Definetely liked by older residents. We are in our 40s and were the youngest there by quite a lot. Walls in bedrooms are very thin so we can hear people in the next room easily if snoring, or t.v. is on, etc. Staff were all lovely, could not be faulted. This hotel is approximately 20 mins walk from St. Hellier so a bit out of the way. Buses are cheap, really. Seemed to be £2 to anywhere and easy to find your way around. Beware though, a lot of them are only hourly and most bus stops have no details so get a timetable. Prices very similar to UK so if half board it can mount up in costs but there are cash machines everywhere and plenty of credit/debit card payments accepted.