"After booking this hotel we read the reviews and must say we were a little apprehensive. We arrived later on in the evening and found park..."
About the hotel
A very warm welcome awaits you at the Birmingham Best Inn Hotel and Restaurants, conveniently located 20 minutes from Birmingham city centre and The International Convention Centre. Its central location makes it an ideal venue for conferences, weddings or other celebrations or as a base to explore the local area. We at the Birmingham Best Inn pride ourselves on a reputation in the Birmingham for exceptional service, fantastic dining and an all encompassing, unique hotel experience.
The splendid décor really makes the hotel special. Behind the entrance, you’ll find a labyrinth of intimate alcoves and meandering corridors intertwined with contemporary monochrome, rich colours and characteristic features. We have a bar and a lounge with a flat screen TV, snack menu, and a custom built veranda. Our friendly and experienced staff will be on hand to help with every detail of your visit, whether your stay is for business or pleasure, so relax, unwind, and leave the rest to us.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, 24 Hour Reception, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Wake Up Call Available
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- 13/02/2012 to 31/12/2024 - Dear Guest, Wi-Fi free for for 24 hours access The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
32% would recommend it to a friend
Budget hotel for a budget price
After booking this hotel we read the reviews and must say we were a little apprehensive.
We arrived later on in the evening and found park...
Reminded me of my student accommodation
Reception was ok but as you walk through the corridors you can see how this place has suffered over the years.
It once had character and was quirky but it's now like cheap student accommodation. I can't believe I actually brought clients here only 8 years ago. My room was just about OK, bed seemed clean as were the towels. Bathroom was patched up but ok. There was no soap or shower gel in the dispensers. Fortunately I was out for dinner / drinks with friends and didn't need to spend any time in my room other than whilst asleep. However, if staying alone I would probably go back if paying myself as room was only £21.