- Very Good
- 26 guest reviews
"We always stay here when visiting my son and family nearby. The hotel is conveniently situated close to the motorway, and only 15 minutes fr..."
"Good and suitable for my stay..."
"Guy who was on night staff was so helpful...."
"1 night stop over to break up a long journey with a small child. Couldn't fault it, OK so it's just a standard room but with everything you..."
"We (myself, husband and our two four year olds) stayed here as a one night stop over on our journey from Derby to South Wales. It was an ide..."
About the hotel
Stay at the welcoming Holiday Inn Express Gloucester-South M5, Jct. 12 hotel to enjoy easy access to the M5 and the Cotswolds. The well-connected Holiday Inn Express Gloucester-South is located just one mile from junction 12 of the M5 motorway in Waterwells Business Park .
We're 3. 5 miles south of Gloucester city centre and there's plenty of free parking . You can easily visit the Heart of England's stunning Cotswolds and Forest of Dean , as both are within a 20-minute drive. Ask our friendly staff to recommend their favourite local attractions when you check into your bright Guest room. You can book one of our three air-conditioned meeting rooms for 35 people, and stay connected with free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel. Gaze at the Gothic spires of Gloucester Cathedral , used as Hogwarts School in the Harry Potter films, only three miles away. Gloucester Quays outlet centre, also three miles away, is packed with designer bargains. You can head to nearby Cheltenham for its Regency architecture and racecourse. Under-18s stay for free in Holiday Inn Express Gloucester-South 's modern Family rooms. All bedrooms are newly refurbished and have an en suite shower room, 32-inch flat screen TV , tea and coffee supplies, a hairdryer, iron, ironing board and modern decor. Help yourself to an inclusive breakfast in our Great Room daily, featuring hot options of sausages, scrambled eggs and baked beans.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 17 years old
- 04/01/2017 to 31/12/2017 - Guide Dogs are welcome at all times. Small animals are welcome, however there is a £30 supplement for Pets. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
92% would recommend it to a friend
We always stay here when visiting my son and family nearby.
The hotel is conveniently situated close to the motorway, and only 15 minutes fr...
Holiday Inn Express GLOUCESTER - SOUTH M5, JCT.12
It was just alright breakfast is not very nice a little bit over priced but is in a good location.
Dear Marcel H,
We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback regarding your stay with us. We give the utmost importance to our guest comments as they help us improve, and continually provide the best guest experience possible. It is nice to know that you found the location good. However, we regret if the quality of breakfast served fell below your expectations. The feedback we receive from our valued guests, like you, enables us to target problem areas and take the necessary actions to ensure we meet our guests' needs and satisfaction. We appreciate the candid feedback we receive and welcome any opportunity to improve.
Again, thank you for staying with us and we hope we get the opportunity to show you some of the improvements on your next trip.